Butch Chick

Thursday, September 22, 2005

I've been accused of being....super-independent, belligerent...even difficult...
It kinda makes me feel like I'm a butch chick, with hair growing out of my armpits wearing a muscle jacket, and picking my teeth with a knife...
I'm just complex and intelligent...and outspoken....simple as that... I know I'm not a physical threat to Anybody....wouldnt want to be..
I think people's perception of me is colored by my outward display. I think I present a smiley happy go lucky, easy going girl. Which is not to say that I'm not.
its just that...I too am capable of Evil.


My friends know this only too well. Inside me lurks a 7 foot 1 ninja, vindicator of all wrongs, a voodoo doctor and soothsayer. I can keep a secret, and a grudge forever....I put hexes on people daily...and then ask god to forgive me two seconds after...sigh.
I remember embarrassing my best friend and my sister at a blockbusters when I thought we were being treated unfairly. Now that I visualize the situation I can see the apparent humor in it. This coco-midget ( only I can call myself that) screaming at this male manager in front of a collection of mixed races in a line demanding service. They heard me mumbling at first.....then I got the rolling eyes from the sis. BF trying to tell me to calm down...and then finally...oh lord...She's gonna blow..... lol. and I did. Actually there's a block in Miami where I have gone off on almost every retail business for lack of service. People just don't know a thing about customer service anymore.


I'm usually the one yelling for other people too. very defensive of my people...even when they're wrong..
sigh...
Why submissive anyways? Why cant I be the "partner", the equal? I know my brain is far advanced than most men and women I know. I'm capable of independent thought and decisions...
I'm not going to be silent to create an image of accuracy for ANYBODY!
So that makes me bitchy and opinionated....hahahah!!


My dad always told me that I'd be stuck in his house till I was 50...cause I was difficult and cantankerous. I know I have a mouth on me. It's not my fault...Its part of the gene pool....but right is right...right?
How can I sit and agree with something that makes no sense??? I'm not encouraging an argument...hell I hate conflict myself...(which is why on CSI when they're about to show the intense moment...my stomach hurts)


I can be submissive....I can...if I choose to be.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe