Vibrationzz on You Tube

Friday, October 19, 2007


more if you


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I always like watching home video of carnival, and the white people always make me laugh.

    They seem so out of place to me, though I'm sure they've been participating forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunn you re white people - where were you this Carnival???????

    Guess you never jump up with Harts is you feel white people so out of place.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.... i was ACTUALLY WAITING For you to handle that..
    And its not just harts...it's Carnival PERIOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ain't taking it on but I definetly was not remaining
    silent ;)

    But I must admit - I'm guilty at laughing at the white people too LOL so I know what she saying

    Till next year.......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe