Switch... ON

Monday, November 10, 2008



I know everybody in this life has a role they play..
sometimes its just easier to be the person that you been assigned to play...
People worry less when they can blindly believe that the
ON personality is who you are all the time..

Switch...

ON

I'm good at that switch..
Particularly good...
like Politician GOOD!
I can be..whoever I need to be...
Maybe its because of my active imagination...?
Or my predilection to Empathize with anyone on the drop of a hat...
It makes me a GREAT Devil's advocate...
And honestly it's genuine...on a really scary superficial level..conflicting huh?
I can ignore my issues for extended periods....until i flip the switch

OFF

and that dark part is usually in turmoil...
Tormented...
Disappointed with their lot...
Upset that they can't be more..do more..
shallow enough to wonder what the world thinks of me...
if the accomplishments MEASURE up...
and if my soul is being held up to the Humanity scanner and being found
FLAWED
INCOMPLETE
UNSATISFACTORY

switch..

ON

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe