Social Networking is the DEVIL

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

father lord...i trying not to be a hypocrite and lord knows im not an activist.. and maybe i just as guilty of the apathy as everbody else....but SCRISE..this FB crap is annoying...CHICK u was just talking about what work u was putting in on the dude in your status TWO SECONDS AGO!!! 2!!!..and now i getting 6 request to joing your pray for Haiti group??


steups...
maybe i just cranky ...forgive me..
my caribbean sensibilities seem to be more heightened since i came back from my trip..

steups..

social Networking is the devil

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh my gosh! Are you serious! I agree it's gotten out of hand, I honestly don't comment on what anyone has put on their facebook page, because it caused a stir when I opened my mouth about it, so I just let it be. I pick and choose who I want to respond to, and just keep it moving...but I truly understand what you are saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confused? She can't pray because she was talking bout sex before??

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah you are.. she could say what she wants...is the harassment of ME to comply ..by messaging me that is the problem

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe