On Romance ....courtesy Love Jones..

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

I love the Movie...and I love these lines..and

cause....cause I Just wanted to. :)..Plus Pandora chose the album for me this morning...

Hollywood: I don't need poetry to get women. 
Sheila Downes: No, you need a personality to get woman. 
Savon Garrison: Try a breath mint and a visa. 

You’re stompin down the street like somebody stole you’re fuckin bike!

All of this people running around here jumping, skipping, falling in love…falling in love ain’t shit. Somebody talk to Me PLEASE about how to stay there…

Savon Garrison: When a man gets a hard on, you know where the blood come from, right? You know where the blood come from, right? His head and his feet. So A - he's stupid and B - he can't run. 



Nina Mosley: You always want what you want when you want it. Why is everything so urgent with you?
Darius Lovehall: Let me tell you somethin'. This here, right now, at this very moment, is all that matters to me. I love you. That's urgent like a motherfucker. 

ROMANCE…is about the possibility of the thing.
From the time when you first meet some fine ass woman…
To the time you make love to her.
From the time you first propose to her.
To the time you say i do. When people who have been together for a long time say that the romance is dead….nuh uh……they just EXHAUSTED THE POSSIBILITIES

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe