If the O'Jays sang it....It must be True...

Friday, April 08, 2011

A friend of mine...well someone I thought was my friend, has apparently been saying some maybe truthful, but definitely hurtful things about me to some mutual friends.

That's really nothing new for me...but this person in particular I always believed would tell me the unkind things directly to my face if she felt it needed to be said.

I expected Hard truth from her...but Directly...not a susu.

I think...I KNOW..
.I'm more upset at having to hear these things from someone else, than even the CONTENT of what was said.

I could give a RATS ASS about her or their opinion of me and my life and choices. Shit everyone is entitled to their opinion...and not many people have been allowed to see the true interior of my life.

But I think I just lost a Hero...a personal one.

I expected better!

Steups...anyways...this inspired your music track today.

I think this is one of the most haunting tracks to exist EVER. I don't think you can listen to this and forget it...regardless of the lyrics.

I ran into this today because I was listening to Angie Stone' I wish Didn't Miss You, which is a powerful version too.


(What they do!)
(They smile in your face)
All the time they want to take your place
The back stabbers (back stabbers)
(They smile in your face)
All the time they want to take your place
The back stabbers (back stabbers)

All you fellows who have someone and you really care, yeah, yeah
Then it's all of you fellows who better beware, yeah yeah

Somebody's out to get your lady
A few of your buddies they sure look shady
Blades are long, clenched tight in their fist
Aimin' straight at your back
And I don't think they'll miss

(What they do!)
(They smile in your face)
All the time they want to take your place
The back stabbers (back stabbers)

I keep gettin' all these visits from my friends, yeah, what they doin to me
They come to my house again and again and again and again, yeah
So are they there to see my woman
I don't even be home but they just keep on comin'
What can I do to get on the right track
I wish they'd take some of these knives off my back

(They smile in your face)
All the time they want to take your place
The back stabbers (back stabbers)
Low down... dirty...

(What they do!)
(They smile in your face)
Smiling faces... smiling faces sometimes tell lies (Back stabbers)
(They smile in your face)
I don't need... low down, dirty bastards (Back stabbers)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe