Sometimes they just don't love you...ENOUGH...

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Today i feel, weak, and alone, and disconnected from ...well... it doesn't matter.
Its lonely and I try to reach out and I find air and glass.
It's worse because I'm making these huge decisions ...these scary, faith motivated moves based on my heart...and my Head is screaming at me...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??
So while I'm trying to run to Love...I see it behind a wall of plastic blocks..muddled and distorted when it was once a mirror, glass, air..
anyway...

things I feel RIGHT THIS MINUTE:
Everyone has an agenda. EVERYONE. The trick is to understand what the motivation is for their agenda as it pertains to you.
Love is not free...it costs...and the currency is SOULS.
Fear is a motivator...but it shouldn't be your director.
The people who you love have the most power to hurt you. Most times the risk is worth it. Some times its not.
Loneliness will not kill you...Being ALONE may crush you...
Hold on to the guy/girl who loves you MORE when you are not at your most amazing, or funny, or strong, or rational or creative. Hold on Forever!
Sometimes you must let everything Go. Let it go. Let it go.
Fantasy can feed you heart.....reality can crush it.
Sometimes they just don't love you...ENOUGH...
Don't listen to Adele's "Lovesong" when you feel weak or disconnected.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe