Why it sucks to be a Daddy's girl...

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Don't get me wrong...the man is not perfect...and he's made mistakes in his life that remind me that although he is the best daddy ever...he is still a MAN, capable of mistakes, and massive fuck ups...

but here is why he has ruined me for life....
this was a conversation...

Did my wife smile today? Did she laugh? Was I the reason she did?
Did she cry today? Was I the reason? How do I make sure that doesnt happen again?
How do I make sure that her spirit is happy? That she's worrying less not more?
That our life is the life she envisioned....at least eighty percent of the time..

Men don't do that anymore.
Everyone is easily replaced. Emotions are things that they can casually ignore...because there is always something else out there. Your value is based on what other options are readily available.

It sucks to be an old school girl in a techy world.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe