The angry Series

Saturday, January 21, 2006

So..
He says he loves me..
But lied to me about where he’s been
And what and WHO he’s doing…

In one hypocritical breathe
Asking me to be patient..
While he’s fucking another
Accuses me of lying
While, without exhaling, he does the same
But insists that he loves me

Fuck Love

HE can see and sleep with another…
But I cannot
Yet he insists he loves me

Fuck Love
Swears he’s different but hurts me just the same

Fuck Love

I wish I could erase everything in my heart,
Wipe it clean so I feel NOTHING when I see him...
Believe nothing that he says
Forget that I thought we had a future or promise
He fucked her and then came home to me...
I feel like a dirty, used, stupid, naïve idiot...
Discussed it with his friend now I have to face their eyes
Betrayed
Again
Broken
Again

If you loved
Wasn’t I worth that extra thought or word?
If you loved me
Wouldn’t you give me that FUCKING CHOICE NOT MAKE IT FOR ME...?

I’m aching to be loved and enjoyed
For someone to hold my heart and cherish it...
To look over at someone and know
That their heart whispers my name even when I’m not there...
To know I’ll be honored today and tomorrow and forever,
Honor...For the gem that I am...

If what you want is to be free..
If what you want is connectionless physicality
And vapid conversations about bling and brands,
Ambitionless Baby Mamas
Who can’t teach your child the difference between being a woman and a lady
If you would rather break the heart of who loves you..
Than Honor the grace that she has brought you..
You should Go…

Fuck Love




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe