Can I say that here??????

Thursday, January 26, 2006

When you hate, the only person who SUFFERS is you because half the people you hate DON'T KNOW IT and the other half DON'T CARE. That is something that I have come to learn and I think it's something to live by.

So to "anyone", anywhere who think you hate/dislike me I say this to you:

There is no need to talk about me because I'm not gonna hear it....
No need to look at me like you're trying to intimidate me cause I won't see you anyway,

So don't waste your time because either I don't know you hate me or I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK...hahaha (Y'all know who you are)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I always said hatred is a self destructive emotion. And I have tried my best not to hate anyone.

    However the people I do dislike? I make it a point to tell them. That way they know I dont like them and they can therefore keep my name out their mouths and keep da F@#K out of my way.

    after that...I lost on them and what I dislike about them...lol

    But you way sounds cool too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe