Let me Just

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Expand on that previous post...

Work is trying to infringe on my sanity again..by blocking messenger...
Some days I'm brave cause its my connection to the outside world..
sometimes i just hide...appearing offline makes me feel like i CAN speak if i want to..
anyways..
the work load and the failin economy has made my job these days feel like real oppression..
and as hard as I try...
I've been taking that energy home with me..
Lethargic, cranky, un motivated...

Until one day i said screw it...
closed my door..

and asked my self..

WHAT WOULD MACHEL DO?????

haha..

and

Book of Angels, BODY , BY ALL MEANS, HERE COMES THE BAND, HEAVY DUTY, XTATIC CIRCUS- EXPERIENCE - PARADE .. LATER

its like i went to see the best psychiatrist in the world....

this is not my life.....it 's what i do to maintain the other parts...


WE WILL LIVE!!!

Thank you Jesus...

WE WILL LIVE

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe