Soooo

Sunday, March 16, 2008


in a few hours..
ill be 33
shit ..
it sounds so old..
i worry about all the things i should have accomplished by now..
sigh

but i guess the lesson should beto enjoy the life that we're given..
and appreciate the talents we have..
and the opportunities that we have been able to pursue

I'm Happy that:

I'm still in remission...cancer free..
I'm Happy that i Have enough money to live...less than I'd like but enough to enjoyI'm happy that my relationship with my parents have matured ...
I'm happy that my sister constantly reminds me that I'm as young as i feel..
and capable of ALLL...
I'm happy that my friends believe I'm capable and talented...even when i think that I'm not..
I'm happy that I'm independent and that makes my life still full of potential
I'm happy that i was strong enough to leave the nameless asshole that ALMOST shattered my belief in me
maybe i couldn't acknowledge these things at 23..

So
33 welcome..hope you bring me good things!!
come hang out with the old fart !!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe