Forever the BROWN girl

Friday, December 04, 2009

I came into my office this morning...
regular time...
and found that my entire space had been RIFFLED
draws searched,
desk pad lifted..
in box sorted through...
and I felt so Immediately violated...so upset...
Ive been at this company 4 plus years...
we're a small staff of 5 that does the work...realistically of 18...
seriously..
In your department...there is only YOU!..
its powerful and crushing..
I had the experience of handling 20,000.00 in cash ..lol.. counting it.. and taking it to the bank..
and handle all the monetary transactions here..
and on most days.. i love it here...
TODAY..
a colleague....who is not my superior in position...
My boss is the owner..
I have no supervisor...
A colleague who is my superior only because she has worked here for 15 years.....
felt it was ok to rifle through my desk...
because she wanted to prove herself not the one at fault...
she wanted to prove me the one who messed up...and took advantage of the
thirty minutes lap in our arrival times at work...
so search the BROWN GIRLS desk for a check ........for 19.32
that was mailed to us in March of 2008
that the ISSUING company realized had not been cashed...
and wanted to send us a replacement....
MARCH 200FUCKING08
so

she searched my office...
MINE
for it..

I cant stop fucking crying...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. *hugs* baby
    I know you must feel awful because of this. The woman is an arse, I hope you reported her

    Just remember that Brown/Black is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just seeing this! OMG! How horrible? So if she found the check in your office then what? "A-HA! You hid the check!" Get real? I hope you let her know nicely that you know wtf her game is!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe