A rant...for petite girls...

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Steups...
i been petite all my life..
and BLACK girl petite...is waaayyyyyyyy different than NON black girl petite..
{sorry if i offend anyone]
But let me break it down..
what it means...is that Im a D CUP
and i have 36-38 hips..lol...
and my thighs are ham hocks ...that narrow into salami calves...
my waist is 20 something..
so...in essence ..
I have curves...even though im four foot nine...
I am not the first...im not gonna be the last
SO WHY THE JAIL all the petite clothes made for ashley kate olsen???
Huh?
Why i have to decide what gonna fit today?
my hips...or my waist..
NO i don't have a flash fixation..
its just if i want the shirt to fit my waist....i kinda have to sacrifice those two top buttons..
Thank god im kinda crafty so i can do homemade alterations..
and No i didn't INTEND to be stepping on my pants cuffs...
cause they didn't make my length

SOMEBODY

do a clothing line for curvy girls..
I don't wanna wear a jacket that look like the spanish housekeeper coat in the movies..
and please adjust the cut so its flattering..
so sisters like me don't have to wear leggings and brazilian jeans forever..

Thank you... and good night.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe