One

Friday, March 12, 2010

i cant run from you..
i think of you often...and wonder if you think of me..
i know i hurt you...because i know i hurt myself by my actions...
I wonder if you miss me...
Im afraid to hear your voice...
because i will be back ...there ...AGAIN..
knowing that i need you ..
but still afraid to pursue you...
I know..that you love me.
Its a first for me..
this knowledge...
this awareness of you...this connection that comes from...........i dont know where..

you see me....
It scares me...
because everyone else sees the facade i so easily create..
i miss you...one.
I miss you..
I miss you

but my fear keeps me silent....
silent like dust...
silent
like unturned pages in books worth reading...
i almost want to be forced into loving you as you want me to..
I miss you...one.

forgive me.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe