I’ll see you soon…

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

I carry you in my heart,

genuine laughter, straight from the soul and carried by the belly,
the smell of clean washed earth by rain as mysterious as the sunshine it conquered,
the imagery of pouii, strong and stately, the harbinger of days indoors, and imagined stories come full to life…
I carry you in my skin,
the KNOWING of where I am,
To be known, to be connected eternally, organically,
i remember you in my smile, my very voice..
a call to the altar of remembrance,
i hope it shines from me , shines like a warm tropical light…
i hope it floats from me…
like a perfume, identifying me…and claiming others,
I miss you today„,
I feel you on my skin
Ill see you soon …
Tobago..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe