Random Thoughts of the day

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

1. Why does it take mediatakeout so long to update in the morning? And what kind of person am I if the website i check right after CNN is Mediatakeout? hmmmm?
2. What the hell do they put in My Dunkin Donuts Coffee? That second sip is as close to ____________ well...you know. What the hell is in it?
3. Am I the only one who wonders why the car behind is so close? And have they been following me this long? OMG they turned off right behind me too?
4. Does Coffee make you paranoid?
5. Can I tell that lady that she cannot wear short skirts without stocking anymore? You CANT lady...you cant anymore. You used to before but for the LOVE OF CHEESE, please cover that uppppp!!

Have a nice day!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe