Being Pisces sucks sometimes

Saturday, November 05, 2011

we have the tendency…to turn an idea or situation around and around in our heads…
looking at it from very possible angle…
replaying every possible outcome….
and deduce from all this information…all the possible HIDDEN truths that that ONE situation could possibly convey…
and BROOD on it for ever..
I’ve been in the midst of this “Brooding” for days…and cannot wait for me to get to the stage where i get the hell over it…..
Hopefully tonight….where instead of sitting in silence and having my thought run ape shit through my head…I can be distracted by some Loud trinidadians who wont leave any space…for brooding..
and yeah..
Im back..:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe