so

Saturday, November 05, 2011

I've been cheating on Blogger with tumblr.
Probably because it was just easy to reblog someone else...to use a picture to display how i was feeling than to make MYSELF WRITE ABOUT IT...
but its not working...i need to vent..
i used to think this blog was like everything else ..
a kinda popularity contest...especially since i know who my readers were..well some of you..
figured out ...recently...that its not about you guys...with all due respect....
i need to vent....so i dont combust..i dont know if that makes me a writer or not..
i don't really care. I used to dance my worries away as a kid....and since I dont do that anymore....this must be it.
it was the main reason anyways....so ill use the tumblr for when I cant speak YET...
and use this for what it was intended...
for me to talk through my tangled thought ad end up hopefully at clarity....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe