BiPolar Bumper Sticker Wars - Rambling

Sunday, October 21, 2018

So...

I feel the urge to write again,
Self analysis helps me...
Or maybe i'st just so many things in this life to be anxious about...
That this coping mechanism is necessary again.

I'm torn between sheltering everything to protect it...
and
Experiencing life as much as possible because it can be so short..

2017 and even the little shred of 2018 keeps reminding me
that
Life is short,
Health is wealth,
Chance is Fickle,
Nothing is promised
More Life, More Life, More Life

It's like a Bi-Polar Bumper sticker war...

I have the need to record my ramblings...

this switching between
Light and Playful
to
OUTRIGHT FEAR and FURY,

thats the life these days.

Corporate life feels like it squashing all the rebellion and fire out of me...
so sometimes I Rebel...

This is my chosen outlet.

So Yeah ...

Im back






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe