Yay Me........and then steups

Sunday, September 21, 2008


oops...and here it is



Yay!! My blogger "friend" haha has given me an award! yaay.. Some one reads my drivel! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Well the steups part...is everybody i wanna give the award to...got one already!!! haha..
Well Almost...so i had to go search on my other personality blog to find awardees. So
Here we go [in no particular order]


Massassination
Whinin Kriminals
The Sweet 7
Chenette
Rewind and Come again
Live From Brooklyn
Crankyputz

Awardees you can now:
1. Add the logo of the award to your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Where de logo my girl?? Lol. Congrats though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Wining Kriminals too .... they're hilarious! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks!! glad to see folks actually like my random thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, thanks much! I have been kinda silent this month on the blog, but will try to fix that

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe