A Heart cannot convince a Head to act in a way that is Alien to it....

Monday, January 05, 2009



2009 is the year of possibilities for me....
I'm kinda facing it with excitement and trepidation....but im facing it..
I've gained a lot..and lost too..
if i had to put everything into one lesson...it would be....
That Ive removed ones from the pedestal that I had put them on...
making them superhuman instead of Human Being...
I've done the same to myself..
and in the end I've found that I am Enough..
that a heart cannot convince a Head to act in any way that is alien to it..
and hesitation or uncertainty is not weakness....
it is a warning...that you have reached a cliff...
and that you must jump...
or Turn around..
I've learned that Perspective is important.....
but its easier to acknowledge when you step back from it..
and that my typical Piscean nature prefers to dwell in emotion instead of stepping back for perspective...




I hope thats the lesson I learn in 2009.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe