He Is

Monday, January 26, 2009

He is …
sanctuary and inspiration…conflict and calm, challenge and peace..
A mirror reflecting my true self back to me…
He speaks, and it is as if his words were encoded only for me...a rhythm that connects with mine and contorts into a tattooed beat of understanding and acceptance…
He smiles…and my soul lifts and euphoria creeps in through the shadows and seeps into my very self…
I hear him..like I hear no other…questioning even those truths that I've convinced myself are real..
In his presence…I feel like home…a home I only envisioned in my head…
Together we summon a power that neither of us can control…physically separate, yet forever spiritually joined..
Creatively charged ions that explode into Genius..
How can I not love him?

I must
We are call and echo…
Chorus and response…
A circling dance…of chase and escape…
A necessary duality …
He is...
forever mine.
All else ..
is sand and dust.




[written by me...i have a lot of poems and short stories that Ive kept in a Vault..lol. because at the time they felt entirely too personal or revealing..and sharing them would make me more...vulnerable?

I'm releasing them....so I can be free of them.

Forgive me if im turning into one of those existential over thinking, self analyzing nerds...haha..Im not really. But this year has revealed itself to be quite the Catharsis...with out any indication that it would be that way. I'm handling it almost a detached way, with almost tentative reactions...so its almost like processing the process. Damn I sound like a self help book!] 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Its a beautiful poem, girlfriend has some mad skills. Looking forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hon....i posted it and sweating...haha...
    but like i said..i figure if i release them...they wont have so much hold over me..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe