I see you

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I see your faces...
new souls...
with his smile...
and my eyes...
i talk to them....
they call to me..
in lonely moments..
fragments of dreams...and possibilities...
they smile at me...
they seem to be..
energy...
my best realized hopes....
maximized potential.
energy...
I seem to know their names...
although they dont exist ...yet
we're here...and waiting...to come into being...
to you..
I see you..

[April 2008]


[Author's Note:
Again... from the vault. Because of my health concerns, I sometimes worry if im going to be a Mother. I wonder sometimes if I want to...if I'm capable...or SANE enough..or strong enough...

I vacillate between selfish freedom for myself and being more, giving more, leaving more..loving more...Teaching More. It depends on my emotional state at that specific instant...but at the date of This writing...you can kinda guess what side of the fence i was on]

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe