Man/woman

Monday, April 06, 2009

I wrote these lyrics for a song i heard...
so instead of deleting them....im posting them here..:0

I cyah believe he right there next to me
Perfection in front of mi face
Is Push and pull
Hide and chase
I cyah believe he right there next to me
And I don’t know what to say
The two of us running away

I tried to hide the way I feel
But it all over mi face
This game we playing don’t feel like no game
I want to tell him that my love Is real..
But no..
It cyah go so
Cause I been down this road before ..

And he’s a man
He goh break your heart and leave you crying..
He’s a man…
Fling you like a salt prune seed when the flavor gone..
Blooming like a pouii tree under his reflection
but the Rainy season does end……
and your fear is the psalm that you sing in the end..

I cyah take the chance
I cant do the dance
This love feel too ancient
Too perfect too patient…

The risk is my heart
I cant play the part…
But my heart it still reaching…
For his love it beseeching..


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe