Just ONCE...May i??

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Just Slap a B*^&th?
Just to feel the satisfaction of shutting her mouth up??
Just for the gratification of that minute of FEAR In her eyes..
so they know..
Yeah this chick JUST might be crazy...
I may need to watch myself..
Maybe I should stop being so SLICK out the mouth...
Maybe I should stop trying to manipulate situations so I look good...
and step on her in the process..

As grown women they tell you..
Dont step down to their level,
You're better than that
Youre a Lady...and a lady chooses her battles...
And when she chooses them she knows she will win.
Yes Val [Mommy] I'm listening....I always do..


But just for one moment..
just one..
What if..
JUST FOR TODAY...
i CHOOSE to stomp a chick head into the ground??
Just Once???
so I can see the imprint of my shoe on her face???
So that CSI can find HER DNA on the grooves in the bottom of my shoes??
So that she has to use a Tweezer to remove her Teeth from her ear??

Just once...





Angry Much?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe