SHE POWER - She sings

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My "SHE Power" woke me up this morning...
I think the universe was aligned..
And she woke me...
It was as sweet as a Morning kiss...
Waking up with a smile on your face and purpose in your heart..

"SHE's" soundtrack is Jill...
she runs the gamut of WOMAN emotions...
And Like Jill...
She is not an emaciated, vapid, nervous woman..
She is round, and sensuous...
And full..and deep...
And driven....and exuding such raw female power...
That you sense that she is a BARELY controlled INFERNO of emotions..
Hidden under a shimmering, Fragile,veneer of class and calm..
But dont push...
Don't push....or you have to live with consequences..and so will she..

I love when she's here..
I'm comfortable in my skin...
I'm powerful...
Beautiful..
Confident in my abilities..
In that... I KNOW I CAN TURN HIS HEAD..kinda way....
I step outside of myself when she's here..
I'm coy, and glowing...my skin electric with the awareness of ME
In that...I KNOW I'm hot kinda way..
In that...I Know I'm a creative, nerdy, genius, Sensual, complicated, complex, tortured person..
Buy My love is the SHIT!

It's not arrogant...
It's powerful...
its a tuning in to YOUR PLACE In the world...
Your place in life..
Your purpose driven life...
It makes dealing with day to day drama easier..
Because that SHE power is singing in your head..

She's singing..
You're wonderful..
You can handle this....and your body sways as she sings to your spirit...
A slow, swing.....Taking it in

SHE's singing...
You're spiritual..you can walk through this an emerge the victor..
SHE's singing...and you dance with the melody..

She sings..
IF he does not LOVE you..
..if he cannot LOVE the complexity of you,..
..the mystery of you that EVEN you cannot fully understand...
..he is not The Man for you..
And that is nothing to mourn ..but a reason to celebrate...

SHE sings...
Speak your truth,
Share your smile...let the world see you..
Face them...and let your SHINE spill over ..
So that the sisters around you can feel the pull of your energy and tap into it..

Then you'll do that Little nod of acknowledgment in the street
Nothing more ..
Nothing less..

But you're singing too...
yes SISTER ...
I see you too..
i FEEL you too..
I SEE YOU...

SHE power....share it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe