Facebook Status...Yeah im talking about you...

Monday, October 19, 2009

We're all so programmed now to post our moods on facebook or twitter....
That it occurred to me today...
that the words i wanted to say to a certain person...
i could just as easy post in my facebook status...lol..
but then ..how would they know for certain i was talking about them..???
and then....the point of suggestion would be completely lost ...
because of course the wrong person would assume I was talking about them....
and then I would join the crew of those "THAT SHARE THEIR ENTIRE EXISTENCE ONLINE"...

People dont talk anymore..
They Text..
Or Twit..
so even the real people in your life...get transformed to an online personality....
two dimensional...

and today im SOOO not her..

I have some honest..maybe hurtful words to communicate...
necessary...but maybe hurtful...so that anything less than a verbal communication would dishonor them..
Not an email,
not a letter written...
it must come from me...

Do people do that anymore??

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe