Are you a tortured soul ??

Monday, November 23, 2009

I always denied this...
i said i wasnt...that i was just too empathic..
too sensitive to other people's emotions...
too open to random emotions floating in the wind...
it makes me a great devils advocate...
but it makes you an emotional wreck too...lol
so...
maybe i am..
maybe i MAKE myself so wrapped up in emotion ..
and FAKING to not be..
that i dont know what my truth is....
what a way to live..
do i really choose to be conflicted...
to make things more difficult than they need to be..
im at war with myself..
every day..
the emotional side wants to win..
and the part thats been scarred by life.......DEMANDS that it be listened to..
and in the void between the two
stands...
ME.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe