Phases

Monday, May 03, 2010

im sitting ....
waiting for my life...
to JUMP off again..
Ive been unemployed now...count em 30 days...
and im so frustrated.....
im pacing...
and trying to stop myself from screaming.....
howling at ...wtf ..what?? ..

im going through phases...daily..
of hmm....
i get to read and blog ...not so bad...
of...hmm what side hustle do i turn into my new job...
of...
feeling inadequate...and dependent...

the phase im in today...
is..
standing in front of the mirror...
... with scissors...
I cut my hair off every time im going through something...
I dont even know if it helps...
I guess it's like being stripped bare and naked...
last time i did such a bad job i had little thin patches in my head and had to run to the barber..
so....
im backing awayyyyyyyyyy from the scissors...
sigh..

and go watch tyra instead....

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Its no fun being unemployed but from adversity comes opportunity.....Seize it with both hands.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe