sigh

Saturday, June 19, 2010

when i try to explain to people...that my days just seem to run together, i wonder if they really get it? Its just a run of interviews and dead space in between. My emotional level seems to be _____________________. I try to be upbeat an dpositive and not focus on my issues....so ive turned off that switch...the emotion switch....and soemtimes have to remember to trun it on when i do talk to people so i dont get to O_o ...are you okay look. I go outdoors only when necessary, and my mom keeps saying...go outside and do something? uhm Do what? drive around why everybody else is being constructive? Spend money that I should be saving for paying my bills? I can only scout for work a few times before im knocking on the door of the same resources the second time..
What was the point of this post?
anyways..
Later

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe