Tagged,,

Monday, June 07, 2010

ive been tagged,.,,,

1) Mention the name of the blogger who tagged you - its a private blog...sorry guys so i cant
2) List 6 things people won’t know about you when they first meet you. So in other words 6 secrets.
3) Tag 3 more bloggers!

OK so let’s start ..

1) __________ tagged me! :D

2) Six things people don’t know about me .. hmmm:

- I hate taking pictures. It started since I was 2. My eyes are always closed. Maybe I'm trying to stop the camera from stealing my soul...

- My smile doesn't mean i like you...or I'm happy...or I agree... I have six million variations of a smile...but its still my first reaction to most things...

- I can't ride a bike. Daddy never took of the training wheels. It's not my fault.

- I'm afraid of midgets. Serious. DON'T JUDGE ME!! I know im four foot nine Dammit!!!

- I read three books at a time....almost every day..

- I can sing....but I don't anymore...only in the shower.

- I’m not attracted to short men. The Taller the guy...the hotter he is..

done.
SOOOOOOOOOOO.....now im tagging..Sweet 7, Chatty Patty and Nicky Nix...
[disclaimer- they dont have to respond....:)]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe