Everybody loves the Sunshine

Sunday, January 02, 2011






One of the most sampled songs on the Universe.
.Completely reflects my mood today...
If I can have a day like this ...80% of the time for the new year...I'll be content.
Hope your day feels like its in the Sunshine..
My life, my life, my life, my life
In the sunshine...
sunshine, sunshine Everybody loves the
Everybody loves the sunshine, sunshine
sunshine, sunshine Folk's get brown in
Folk's get down in the sunshine Just bee's and thangs and flowers
thangs and flowers Just bee's and
Just bee's and thangs and flowers Just bee's and thangs and flowers My life, my life, my life, my life In the sunshine...
Folks get down in the sunshine, sunsh
Everybody loves the sunshine, sunshine Everybody loves the sunshine, sunshin eine Folks get brown in the sunshine Feel what I feel, what I feel, what I feel what I'm feelin In the sunshine
I'm doing In the sunshine Do what I do what I do what I do
Feel what I feel, what I feel, what I feel, what I'm feelin In the sunshine Do what I do what I do what I do what what I'm doing In the sunshine Everybody loves the sunshine
Sunshine...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe