I'm A rock Star!!

Sunday, January 02, 2011


I got Featured as Natural Belle of the Week!! 
I'm a rock STAR!!
I read this Blog daily! 
A british Blogger...i love to listen to her on youtube too..
A chocolate natural with fashion sense Bar none.
In the picture my hair got that long last time because i braided it for four months. 
This time I'm just going to leave it alone...and NOT MESS WITH IT!!
It grows in that shape naturally...which I love...
But i wish i could wake up tomorrow with 4 inches of new growth on my head.
Sigh.'
In the meantime I'll keep checking Natural Belle's blog for hairinspirations!
Make sure you check it out too.
Now i really have to stick to my guns. I can't disappoint the stans! ;)
I'm gonna update my Hair progress here....away from the other RAMBLES!! 

Happy New Year People.
No Resolutions...just Affirmations..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe