Random Thoughts Today...

Thursday, December 30, 2010

  1.  Do Prisoners get to go online?? Should they? I mean they can do research on their case right? and wouldn't it be cool if they could use Skype to call their family of they run out of Phone cards or credits or whatever gets them access to the collect phone call? Wouldn't it be cool if they could write a blog about their life inside? Or write letters to their Kids and wives on the outside?? 
  2. Its so funny when you release things or people from you, immediately you start receiving energy that maybe had been there all along...?? 
  3. I wish I were at the beach. I keep having dreams of sunburn and LOVING IT.
  4. Is anybody REALLY working at their desk today?? like REALLY? FOR real for real??
  5. I think i FINALLY have a game plan for my return to the "Place".<----- More on that in the New Year.
  6. I have PLANS for the Old Year/New Year night. Kinda bubble gut, nerve wracking plans...but its exciting...
  7. And Finally: I'm posting this..cause...I love the song, I love the singer..the video is awesome...and the lyrics are amazing..and shit i like it.. and I've been listening to it all day..so let everybody else suffer too.'

:)
Morning World...




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe