Chinese Auction - Office Gift Giving

Thursday, December 16, 2010

At my office we get an email saying we are "strongly" urged to participate in the Chinese Auction style gift giving event that will happen at our Holiday Lunch on Friday.
We have to present a gift wrapped present, within the price range of $15 - $20.00 



suited for a MAN or a WOMAN.

Steups..

$20.00 for a woman - runs the Gamut - 
I can buy those cute potted plants at Home - Depot, a Clutch,  A Scarf, Make up, A Good Umbrella, A book, Candles, Picture Frames, Bath and Body Stuff, A journal, Stationery, ...well you get the drift.

Uhm,..what can I get for a guy...a random one at that...for $20.00????? Stumped ??

I was too.

My sister and I figured it out...A CHARGING STATION!

Unisex - everybody has a phone right? 

Problem Solved

PLUS - They're on sale now since all the Techies have upgraded to Power Mats!

Now lets hope i dont pick some nose hair clippers or a pound of gourmet Jelly Beans....


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe