Pressure..

Thursday, December 23, 2010



I think I need to be pressed
....to Produce.
I don't know if that's a good thing or not.
It seems I FUNCTION better under pressure...
I guess its a goal focussed motivation..
or maybe is just Bad mind..??
when people F&)*()K with me..
it's like the gears in my head start Rolling with Scary precision...
suddenly the same brain that felt covered in lethargic spider webs of SETTLE
shakes itself off and sees all the possibilities of BETTER...
where was all this motivation before?
Its like i'm feeding off their intent to Hurt me....
and Using the same energy to Improve Me?
Did I just rhyme? 
haha..
there's a sense of exhilaration in knowing that.
Coping Mechanism Engaged.

Meet Lupe. Live. Pressure. I Gotcha. Hi-Definition.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe