Silence is like a Spirit that picked my house to Haunt...

Monday, December 13, 2010

Cee-lo's album the Lady killer is out now.
If you're a soul music fan..no..a good music fan...you MUST get it.
This album isn't called the Lady Killer because he is Mister Mac Daddy...slay them chicks.
it's way more clever.
He's telling us ladies...EXACTLY what we want to hear.
Imagine your prince charming,
a slinger of metaphor...
a creator of imagery...
with an Uncanny insight into your personal heart...
give him a singing voice..
and urban swagger...
Meet LADY KILLER!
its a dangerous must have album....
But
Be very careful ...you may get swept away in it....
It feels like love and summertime..
its an illusion....but a sexy, pretty, happy one.


Oooohhh... 
Hey Hey Hey Hey... 
I want you [x2]
 
Hey, I love the night life
Yes I do it's so much fun
And before you know it
Ah here comes the sun
Sweetheart it's been real, but... 
The thrill is gone
 
Silence is like a spirit
That picked my house to haunt
But I know it's there so I'm nonchalant
Yet deep inside I need what I want
 

And I want you to run away with me and experience something new
Anything you've already done just won't do
I want you
And I want you to genuinely and sincerely want me too
You can believe in my baby
Don't be cruel
'Cause I want you
 
Would a trip to a remoted island ease your mind
Oh you look like a solitare every sunshine
I like her 'cause she's fun
And she's fearless
She's a friend of mine
 
And I'm not trying to say that you need some help
Or you can have anything you want with your bad self
I like her 'cause she's smart
But she's still sexy
She is somethin' else
 

That's why I want you to run away with me and experience something new
Anything you've already done just won't do
I want you
And I want you to genuinely and sincerely want me too
You can believe in my baby, don't be cruel
'Cause I want you
 
Oooh... 
Oh one world to find a lady
That happens to be three times the lady
God is good
But he took his time when he designed you baby
That's why I want you
 
And
Oh I'll even quit my job
Lovin' you, I'll make it my job
Thank you Lord, thank you lord
This is it
My god! 
That's why I want you
 




P.S. this has not turned into a music blog. Its called AVOIDANCE to the Nth degree. 
When you have too many things to process in your head...that even writing about them creates tension...you kinda have to step back from it until its ok to talk about it...:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe