What the Cheese??

Tuesday, December 07, 2010




To maintain the PG rating of this blog
...the word I REALLY wanna use has been changed to......well CHEESE!!

What the CHEESE???
Aren't I a human being too?
On top of that fact that I'm slightly human... I'm of the emotionally sensitive kind.
I don't need much. 
A CHEESING HELLO!
A "hi..thinking about you"
A "hey you" YOU MATTER!!

What??? and then you wanna tell me stop being CHEESING Super woman??
See why I can't?
When I rely on someone..it leaves the fortress weak...
Weak Fortresses get mounted and Conquered!
CHEESE NO!

Huh?

I'm such a CHEESING separate species that I don't need for you to say Hello? how are you?
What?? u assume I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ME? 
 ALL the CHEESING time??

Steups.

 CHEESE you.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe