So you Dissed us...Again..

Sunday, January 02, 2011

You know...I have friends who laugh at me cause I've been holding on to the "hope" 
Cause I didn't want to let you go.




They say..she's gone cliv..
she's BEEN gone cliv. 
Just last WEEK...see? I was waiting for you..
and its not just me...
Check this out Questions for Lauryn.
So Obviously...its NOT JUST ME..
and then..

You do THIS???? 
THREE hours waiting for you to show? 
when People were salivating ...finally..a return..
sigh..

Trite. That's what i call it. TRITE
Huh? Huh? 
What the ^*() happened to you? 
People go through shit in there lives. That's just how it is. 
And in terms of privilege and options...YOU HAVE PLENTY. 
GET THE FUCK OVER IT!
C'mon. 
And shit. You can't be stressed out AND FLY!?????
you were effortlessly fly ...even before Fame came to you...
what the HELL is this??? 
Huh?
Say What Now?
To whom much is given..much is required...
Not even for me...for us..who could feel they were in the presence of something great, something amazing...but for YOU!! 
Dammit...you're too good to become a pretentious, self justifying.......sigh..
Steups.
I give up.
I'll talk about the ONE THAT ALMOST WAS to my kids...
as proof that our generation could produce GREAT SINGULAR VOICES....
the real ones..are few and far between...
But you keep spitting on the ones that WANT TO CLAIM YOU!
Sigh..

I think you Lost another One.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe