Absent

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Absent..
Im a second hand relative...
someone you remember fondly...but you don't see in day to day terms..
Absent..
the relative where if something happens to them you go ..
oh no that's so awful...
but it doesn't affect your day to day life..
i Hate that...
I feel like im the one that misses everything..
that's markedly missing..
i have no memories...as an adult...
i just rely on the ones that were in my childhood..
i guess it's my fault...
and i hope i have time to fix that..
the guilt gnaws at me.,..
I try to change it..
it breaks me when i can't..
thank god my sister hasn't given up on me..
at least her life can be mine too....
i don't want to be absent..
the forgotten..
no one to share my moments..
i hope they forgive me..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe