Good Goddamn Jill !

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

LYRICS

"Crown Royal"
Your hands on my hips pull me right backto you, ICatch that thrust give it right back to you,you'rein so deep I'm breathing for you,youGrab my braids arch my back high foryou yourDiesel engine,I'm squirting mad oil ahDown on the floor til my speaker startsto boilI flip s**tQuick slipHip dipAnd I'm twistedIn your handsand your lipsand your tongue tricksand you're so thick and you're so thickand you're soCrown Royal on iceCrown Royal on ice (On Ice)Crown Royal on iceCrown Royal on ice (On Ice)
Your hands on my hips pull me right back to you, ICatch that thrust give it right back to you,you'reIn so deep I'm breathing for you,youGrab my braids arch my back high foryou yourDiesel engine,I'm squirting mad oil ahDown on the floor til my speaker startsto boilI flip s**tQuick slipHip dipAnd I'm twistedIn your hands and your lipsand your tongue tricksand you're so thick and you're so thickand you're soCrown Royal on iceCrown Royal on ice (On Ice)Crown Royal on iceCrown Royal on ice (On Ice)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe