I Danced today

Monday, November 22, 2010

For the first time in what felt like a million years...and I fell to the floor in a emotional heap...
Overwhelmed by what felt like a flood gate of emotions...pressing on my heart, on my brain..
It was as if a spiritual avalanche fell on me all at once.
Ive missed it sooo much. SOO much. 
As if it said...FINALLY...you've come back to me. FINALLY!
and although my muscles hurt...my heart is so open now...a genuine emotion...a connection to something...
I danced for myself...just for me. a Pure thing...I forgot where i was.
I danced till it hurt...the room disappeared...
I came out of my fugue ...to applause....but it didn't matter..
How could I have stayed away so long from something that brings me so much pure joy?? 
how could I? 
How could i stay away from something that cleared all the psychic blocks in my heart and perception? 
I'm dancing again. 
I'm dancing. 
It feels like Home.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe