Im thankful for....[this was SUPPOSED to have posted on Thanksgiving day]

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

memories of good times to get me through the bad
my parents who may not always get me...but who love me so.... who cares?
my sister who is my best friend....i don't know if she knows that... but she is..I couldn't function without her...
friends who make me laugh so hard it hurts...and make me realize that people are different for a reason..and sharing your life with people who are not like you make it a richer experience...
for my health ...
having a job i like when so many don't...
not always having as much money as I want so that i can learn to prioritize...
hope and optimism....
finally realizing that letting go is necessary...to move on..
being alive to write this...
the experiences in my life that have shaped me into who i am...
to be trinbagonian...lol...its rough sometimes...but i love it..








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe