Chanelling Lauryn - Jasmine Sullivan

Monday, July 28, 2008

Press play to listen




So I'm driving along in my car, Listening to 99 Jams or one of em...and this song comes on....and I Nearly crash..cause I'm thinking that my girl has come back to me.

I was wrong...but Jasmine Sullivan is channeling the hell outta Lauryn Hill on this track.

She has her own style yes...not taking away from her at all. You can check her out at http://www.myspace.com/jasminesullivan...but i swear to you ..I heard this and my stomach clenched, and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. So its a happy and a sad post.

Jasmine - your sooo Talented and I promise not to pigeon hole you as the "girl that sounds like Lauryn" because I love your other tracks too.

Lauryn - Come Back nah...Get Whole. ...Come back...so i don't have to feel like a Jumbie riding Jasmine.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe