The Devil is alive...and he lives on a vista

Thursday, July 17, 2008

So I had big plans to slack off at work today.
Boss man out the office..and even though I'm behind ..its his fault because he sent me off on other projects...

So when I get home yesterday instead of trying to bend wire with a pliers wrapped in masking tape [don't ask...Brown Girl Business...hahaha]... I decided let me jus browse the Internet.

Now Pam...[the lappy...Pam Grier..Black and Strong and Sleek and Smart - Yeah i live for metaphors,] as pretty as she is runs on that Operating system that maybe should be used as a psychological test for Pastry Chefs, or Wedding cake decorators or Fine Watch makers. People you know who require patience and skill ...work under pressure..

Cause I SWEAR this is the third time that the operating system that she CAME WITH mind you...downloaded an update from the Maker of SAID Operating system...A necessery update mind you.. it kept telling. me ..You MUST download this update...its CRITICAL..

Every flippin minute I getting a blasted pop up box...You must install this update..I cant work...i cant browse...so i install the Update





and the computer Crashes..
Won't boot..

I run the recovery disk..
That was supplied for said operating system..[Maybe they knew something]

and I get the message...
This cannot repair the system error...
Please contact your manufacturer...










aint that a B^%*&tch??

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe