To Err is Human...to forgive Divine

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

In this life you're gonna fail people..
even when you want to be there for them..you may fail them.
Just as they can fail you...
by not giving you exactly what you need or needed..
And i guess because i know that I may do that....
i have to learn to forgive others for failing me.

Cause sometimes...
I didn't know..I couldn't see..
or didn't push hard enough..Or you hid it too well..
Or I was so wrapped up in myself that I couldn't see that they were reaching..
Or even if i did see..
I wasn't strong enough to help or to give them what they needed...
Or fix the thing that was broken for them...
because I was too broken to reach across that chasm..
Just like I've felt was done to me...and wonder where is everyone??

None of us intend to hurt..ALL the time..
or to not have stepped up...
And although we think we know the ones around us..
Sometimes even we cant see that they need ..Just us..

So..
Forgive me..over and over again.....
and Ill forgive you..over and over again..
and Forgive myself too

Maybe that's what love is....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe