I just need

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

one person to Listen...
to not the superficial,
day to day drivel that I can keep you occupied with for hours.
Shit i know im smart and funny and whimsical and sarcastic...
it makes for good conversation..

But i want someone to listen..
and realize that its a veneer...
and im screaming...i want to let it all out on ears that will
FOCUS ON ME ...for jus one stinking minute..
not to help me ..
or offer any goddamn solutions...or advice about what the hell i should do...or what my attitude has to be..I KNOW this
I wanna talk ..i want to let it out with no judgement...
...so i dont EXPLODE..or IMPLODE

Just


..fuck.

listen ....

[edit...yeah..cursed again..dammit...sigh..im a sinner]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe