Be careful what you wish for

Monday, August 04, 2008

you just might get it...

Bob Marley Sings in 'I'm Hurting Inside"

When I was just a little child
Happiness was there awhile
Then from me, yeah, it slipped one day
Happiness, come back, I say
'Cause if you don't come, I've got to go
Lookin' for happiness
Well, if you don't come, I've got to go
Lookin', Lord, for happiness, happiness


Its funny...
sometimes you make a mental list of things you want in your life...
the kind of people you want around you..
the kinda place you wanna live in..
The kinda job you want....
and even when you're not in that particular "place" yet..
its like a guide that you use...to prepare for your future...

Isn't it funny that sometimes when you DO get a glimpse of that future you created in your head....that it doesn't feel any MORE happy than the present that you're in?
Just... different...

If that Isn't a reminder to just live your life ...this life.... as Joyfully as you can ...I dont know what is..

Because I think if I genuinely pursue My Happinness...then all else will either fall in....or Fall over..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe