The Experiment

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Those of us who have myriad Music Tastes..
I dare you..
play your entire Itunes Collection..
On Random..it's kinda CRAZY!!
haha
Since this morning...Ive listened to, Earth Wind & Fire Followed by I Kissed a Girl, Followed by Both ah Dem Sparrow, Followed by Angelique Kidjo, Bahamadia, Hieroglypics , Billy Idol, Billy Joel, Carly Simon, Camp Lo, Born Jamericans, Fleetwood Mac, Black Mombazo, Ras Shorty ,Machel Montano HD, Dennis Brown, Gladys Knight, Maroon 5, Sting, Jasmine Sullivan, Cassandra Wilson, Nina Simone, Method Man & Rochelle and the Philharmonic Orchestra

sigh.

I also forced myself to listen to the Whole Song...
I must admit..its left me in a Great mood!


----------------
Now playing: Nina Simone - Suzanne (Live, Philharmonic Hall New York 1969)
via FoxyTunes

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. BORN JAMERICANS! I forgot about them - Cease and Seckle!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Subscribe